This amount to make one small pizza bout the size of the hand.
|Pizza with love|
75 gm bread flour, sifted
1/4 teaspoon of salt
2 teaspoon of instant yeast
4 teaspoon of warm water
1/2 teaspoon of sugar
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
Ingredient for Topping:
1/2 hotdog, sliced into thin round, pieces
1/2 pineapple ring, cubed
50 gm grated mozzarella cheese
2 teaspoon of tomato paste
1/4 small capsicum, sliced into thin pieces
1) Make the pizza base. In the small bowl, add the sugar to the water and stir until dissolved. Sprinkle the yeast onto the sugar solution and leave for about 10 minutes until frothy
2) Sift the flour and salt into the mixing bowl. Make a well in the center o the flour. Incorporate the lour and add 6 teaspoon of yeast in mixture and oil
3) Mix well to form a dough. Cover the bowl with a damp tea towel for about 10 minutes to allow the dough to proof
4) Preheat the oven to 200 degree celcius. Grease the baking tin, set aside
5) Knead the dough for about 2-3 minutes till tacky and elastic
6) Roll out the dough on a floured board to 1 cm thick and place the dough onto the greased baking tray.
7) Spread the tomato paste over the dough and sprinkle half of the cheese on the pizza dough
8) Arrange the hotdog, capsicums and pineapple cubes
9) Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
10) Bake for about 25 minutes in the oven till ready.