Looking for a non dairy and eggless cake to bake for my lactose intolerance nephew, I bumped into this great banana cake. Fantastic cake for a fantastic nephew. And best of all, he loves to eat banana too. So, this cake just suit his cake craving for the month.
|non dairy banana cake|
|non dairy eggless banana cake|
- 400 gm of flour
- 2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100 gm of caster sugar
- 60 gm of oil
- 3 big ripe bananas to be mashed ( or use about 5 small bananas)
- 60 gm of soy bean milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
|non dairy and eggless banana cake ingredients|
|banana cake ingredients for non eggs and non dairy|
- Mix caster sugar and oil in a bowl. Add soy bean milk and vanilla essence.
- Mash the bananas in a separate bowl, add mashed banana into the above bowl. Mix well. The add the flour baking soda and salt, mix well.
- Pour the batter onto a 9 inches lightly greased baking tray. Heat up the oven for about one min.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or when ready when tested with the toothpick test.